Subject to the provisions of Articles 4.2, 10.3 and 10.4 of these General terms and conditions of carriage, all amounts you pay for flights operated by us (including amounts for optional services) are non-refundable.
10.2 INVOLUNTARY REFUNDS
If we give you a refund under clause 9.2, that refund will be equal to the fare you paid for the particular flight you can’t take plus any associated taxes, fees and charges that you paid.
10.3 DEATH OF AN IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMEBR WHO IS NOT TRAVELLING WITH YOU
If an immediate family member who is not travelling with you dies within 28 days of your booked flight, you may claim a refund equal to the fare you paid for the particular flight (or flights) you don’t take as a result, plus any associated taxes, fees and charges that you paid. You must make your claim before the date of the flight and provide a copy of the death certificate.
For the purpose of this clause, an immediate family member would be:
- your husband, wife or civil partner;
- a child or stepchild;
- a parent or step-parent;
- a brother, sister, stepbrother or stepsister;
- a grandparent or grandchild; or
- your mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law or sister-in-law.
10.4 DEATH OR SERIOUS ILLNESS OF A BOOKED PASSENGER
If someone on your booking becomes seriously ill and is unable to travel, or if they pass away before your trip, Ryanair may:
- refund you the total amount for everyone travelling on your booking; or, if appropriate,
- waive the flight change fee, along with any restrictions associated with changing your flights.
You must supply suitable evidence of the serious illness or death before the date you were due to travel.
To submit a refund claim please click here.