7.1 We may refuse to carry you on any flights operated by an airline of the Ryanair Group if one or more of the following circumstances apply, or we have good reason to believe that they may apply.
- This is necessary under any law, regulation or order that applies.
- Carrying you or your baggage may affect the safety, health or acceptable comfort of other passengers or crew members. In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, this is especially the case if you refuse to undergo temperature checks at the airport or if you refuse to wear a face mask during boarding or on-board our aircraft. Some countries require passengers to wear surgical face masks at the airport and on-board the aircraft. Children under 6 do not need to wear a face mask. It is each passenger’s responsibility to check local requirements before travelling. If you suffer from a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a face mask you are exempted from the face mask obligation on provision of a medical certificate attesting your condition.
- Your mental state, physical state, attitude, behaviour or appearance, including the effects of alcohol or drugs, presents a risk to you, other passengers or crew members, or any property.
- You have behaved in an unacceptable way on a previous flight, and we have reason to believe that you may behave that way again.
- You have refused to go through a security check.
- You have not paid any necessary fare, tax, fee or charge.
- You owe us any money in respect of a previous flight or (Flight related services) owing to payment having been dishonoured, denied or recharged against us. You do not appear to have valid travel documents.
- You may try to enter a country you are joining a connecting flight in or do not have valid travel documents for. You have destroyed his travel documents during the flight.
- You have refused to hand over his travel documents to the crew.
- You cannot prove that you are the person named on the boarding pass.
- You have not followed our instructions relating to safety or security..
- You have smoked, or tried to smoke, on a previous flight with us.
If we refuse to carry you for one of the reasons above, have removed you from the plane, we may cancel any unused part of your ticket and refund you the price you have paid for this unused ticket. We will not be liable for any loss, damage death or physical injury alleged to be due to our refusal to carry you or your baggage in these circumstances..