The terms in bold below have the meanings shown wherever they appear in these terms and conditions (referred to throughout as ‘these terms’).
- „Carrier”, „Buzz”, „we”, „our”, „us”, means Ryanair Sun S.A. with its registered office at Cybernetyki 21, 02-677 Warsaw, Poland
- “Passenger” and the forms “you”, “yours”, means any person other than crew members who we have agreed to carry on a flight bearing our airline designator code (‘RR’ or ‘RYS’), identified in the booking confirmation or itinerary issued by us or an equivalent issued by the tour operator.
- “Tour operator” means the travel agent/tour operator through which the Passenger purchases a ticket for a given flight.
- “Baggage” means your:
- “Boarding Pass” means a document issued by us or, with our consent, by the tour operator or our agent at the airport, marked as “boarding pass” printed by you or on your behalf in the Online Check-in Buzz or Tour Operator system, or issued by us or by our agent at the airport, or made available to you as part of our mobile application; to be presented at the airport and on board before each flight.
- “Confirmation/Itinerary” means a page on the website titled “Itinerary” containing the booking number and/or a document sent to the email address provided by the Passenger when making the booking, in both of the above cases specifying the Passenger’s name, flights, dates, and the time and route of the flights booked. In the case of Passenger who have purchased a ticket for a flight through a tour operator, this is its equivalent issued by the tour operator, including electronically.
- “Regulations” refers to the “Regulations Relating to Specific Subjects” attached to these General terms and conditions of carriage.
- “Ryanair Group” means Ryanair DAC, Buzz, Ryanair UK, Lauda Europe and Malta Air.
- “Convention” means the Montreal Convention 1999.
- “Passenger Rights Regulations“
- “SDR” stands for Special Drawing Rights, as defined by the International Monetary Fund. In short, it is a form of international money, created by the International Monetary Fund. The current value of the SDR is quoted in the financial pages of major newspapers.
– carry-on baggage (baggage you take with you on the plane and is not checked in); and
– checked-in luggage (luggage you check in to be carried in the hold, and which we give you a baggage identification tag for)
– Regulation (EC) No 261/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 February 2004 establishing common rules on compensation and assistance to passengers in the event of denied boarding and of cancellation or long delay of flights, and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 295/91; and
– The Air Passenger Rights and Air Travel Organisers’ Licensing (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
The headings of articles and clauses in these General terms and conditions of carriage are for convenience only and do not affect the meaning of the text.